As an AI language model, I do not have real-time data. However, I can provide you with an example of the top 10 best-performing commodities as of a specific period. Please note that this information may not be up-to-date:
1. Palladium: Palladium has been one of the best-performing commodities in recent years due to increased demand in the automotive industry for catalytic converters.
2. Lumber: Lumber prices soared in 2020 due to supply chain disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and increased demand for home renovations.
3. Copper: Copper prices have been rising due to increased demand from China and expectations of a global economic recovery.
4. Gold: Gold, often considered a safe-haven asset, benefited from uncertainty surrounding the pandemic and low-interest rates in various economies.
5. Silver: Similar to gold, silver as a precious metal has seen increased demand as an investment and industrial applications.
6. Natural Gas: Natural gas prices surged during cold winter months due to increased heating demand.
7. Crude Oil: Oil prices witnessed a recovery following the significant drop in 2020, as economies reopened and demand started to pick up.
8. Iron Ore: Strong demand from China’s steel industry has led to an increase in iron ore prices.
9. Wheat: Wheat prices have been rising due to weather-related concerns affecting global supplies.
10. Cocoa: Cocoa prices have been rising due to supply concerns, particularly in West Africa, where most of the world’s cocoa is produced.
Please note that commodity prices are influenced by various factors, including supply and demand dynamics, geopolitical events, weather conditions, and global economic trends. It is always recommended to consult up-to-date financial sources for the most accurate information.