1. Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP): Signed in 2018, CPTPP is a trade agreement between 11 Pacific Rim countries, including Australia, Canada, Japan, and Mexico, aimed at reducing trade barriers and promoting economic integration.
2. African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA): Established in 2018, AfCFTA is a trade agreement among 54 African Union member states, creating a single market for goods and services, and promoting intra-African trade.
3. Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP): Signed in 2020, RCEP is a trade agreement among 15 Asia-Pacific countries, including China, India, and ASEAN member states, creating the world’s largest trading bloc.
4. United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA): Replacing NAFTA, USMCA was signed in 2020 between the United States, Mexico, and Canada, modernizing trade rules and enhancing regional integration.
5. Japan-European Union Economic Partnership Agreement (JEEPA): Signed in 2018, JEEPA is a trade agreement between Japan and the European Union, eliminating tariffs and non-tariff barriers, facilitating investment, and promoting trade in goods and services.
6. African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA): AGOA is a trade preference program established in 2000, offering duty-free access to the US market for eligible products from eligible sub-Saharan African countries, promoting economic growth and development.
7. European Union-Mercosur Free Trade Agreement: Proposed in 2019, this agreement seeks to create a comprehensive trade deal between the European Union and the Mercosur countries (Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, and Uruguay), aiming to eliminate tariffs and boost trade between the regions.
8. United Kingdom-Australia Free Trade Agreement: Proposed in 2021, this agreement aims to deepen trade and investment ties between the United Kingdom and Australia, focusing on reducing trade barriers and enhancing cooperation in various sectors.
9. Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and European Union Free Trade Agreement: Proposed in 2021, this initiative aims to establish a free trade agreement between the GCC (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates) and the European Union, strengthening economic cooperation and liberalizing trade.
10. China-Pakistan Free Trade Agreement: Proposed in 2019, this agreement aims to expand the scope of the existing China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, promoting bilateral trade, investment, and economic cooperation between the two countries.